East Tennessee is willing to help Irma evacuees.
I will do my best to keep the list updated.
1. Jennifer Campbell, location Hampton TN, 423-557-2435, text only 8-430, I have 6 12x12 stalls, couple pastures, we have 9 horses of our own, dogs, cats, and cows. We will do what we can to help. No Transportation.
2. Diane Murphy Bolognese, location Butler TN, 423-845-3037, We have water and electric hook ups here at the house and at the barn. And we have two horse trailers were not using.... can sleep two people in each, no charge. Also have 2+ acres at the barn for horses shade, water and good grass no stalls. And at the house a small enclosure for 2 horse with water, you would need hay/ feed.
3. Tina Goodyear, location Johnson City TN, 423-202-0641, 10+ acres of pasture barbed wire fencing and a run in shed, water, couple dog lots, chicken coop, and a goat lot. Will need hay and grain if needed. Spaces to park several campers, will need generators for power, but I have water.
4. Maggie Powell, location Johnson City TN, 423-957-9578, 5 horse stalls, some pasture.
5. Double C Acres, Inc., location Morganton NC, 828-758-5203, not sure the cost for this, plenty of stalls and paddocks, self-care basis, shavings and hay available.
6. Arielle Blackstone @ Renaissance Farm located in Bulls Gap, TN. We have 6 12x12 stalls and 1 12x18 stall. We have small paddocks with run in sheds. We have a small apartment on site that sleeps 6 and RV hook ups. We will have plenty of hay and are dog and other critter friendly. 401-965-1851. www.renaissancefarmtn.com
7. Renee Kostermans, location Knoxville TN, 865-237-4234, 20 acres, 5 acres fenced, 2 bedroom house.
8. Janet Allway French I have a small private farm in Southwest Virginia, if anyone on the east coast needs to evacuate and head West to the mountains. Can take 2 or 3 horses/donkeys that will get along in a board fenced paddock. Water trough and run in shed available. Can park a small to mid size trailer. Negative coggins required. Close to Roanoke/Blacksburg, Virginia area. PM or email email@example.com
9. Tosha Tracey, Chuckey, TN 4237674783. Have land for goats, sheep, potentially a horse or two, cows, caged animals (poultry). No stalls but land, water, shelter
10. Elliott Williams Chattanooga tn 423 364 8309 can take 4,5,or 6 stalls pasture have arena that can be used no charge. Feed stores nearby have plenty of buckets etc
11. Angel Bryant, Located Loudon TN, text 865-347-7614, pasture for 2 or 3 horses.
No automatic alt text available.